FREE PRINTABLE lunchbox notes ((Valentine’s Day sayings)) you can use to offer encouragement and show love and kindness to the KID(s) in your life!
A simple note to a child, a little reminder that they mean the world to us. I am always amazed at the ability we have to lift each other up, turn someone’s day around or even just share a smile. It warms my heart when I receive a little note in return from my kids or when they make them for their siblings.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
When family schedules get a bit hectic, it is nice to be able to take a step back and let your loved ones know how much they’re appreciated. These little messages of love and thankfulness are not just limited to children, they can spread happiness & joy to whomever they are given to!
more than just lunchbox notes
The possibilities are ENDLESS to where you can leave your thoughtful notes!
Little love notes can be handwritten or printed out and placed on their pillow, bedroom door, or mirror. A quick note on their gaming device or thoughtful words added to their lunchbox or school bag to remind them you are always thinking of them! Tucked into their coat pocket, placed in their car seat or on their plate waiting for them is sure to brighten their day!
Here are 60 lunchbox note ideas for you!
- THANK YOU for all your help!
- I LOVE You!
- I really like how KIND you have been!
- You did a GREAT JOB!
- I am so PROUD of you!
- I LOVE how THOUGHTFUL you are!
- You are very CREATIVE!
- I LOVE your sense of humor!
- Thank you for LOVING me!
- Thank you for making me SMILE!
- You make me so HAPPY!
- You are a very LOVING person!
- You are a very SWEET person!
- You are a VERY GOOD person!
- You are a THOUGHTFUL friend!
- You have a BEAUTIFUL heart!
- You are absolutely AMAZING!
- I love your SMILE!
- You are VERY LOVED! XOXO
- Thank you for being YOU!
- You are very SPECIAL to me!
- I think YOU ROCK!!!
- I LOVE your ENTHUSIASM!
- I LOVE your laugh & giggles!
- You did a GREAT JOB turning things around!
- You did a great job helping me!
- I LOVE spending time with you!
- I LOVE making memories with you!!!
- You are such a BLESSING!
- I am so proud to be your_______________!
love notes are not limited to lunchboxes!
- Sending you a BIG HUG!
- You have my heart!
- Sending you GIGGLES & GLITTER!
- You are so much FUN to hang out with!
- You are AWESOME & AMAZING!
- You are MY SUNSHINE!
- I LOVE you to the moon & back!
- Keep trying! I see all your effort! YOU’VE GOT THIS!
- You are a very hard worker! Great job!
- Have an AMAZING day!
- Have a SUPER BLESSED day!
- Yay! The weekend is almost here!
- Yay! Vacation is only a few hours away!
- You’re a very SUPPORTIVE teammate!
- You make others feel SPECIAL!
- You have a very KIND HEART!
- You’re a SUPPORTIVE classmate!
- You’re OUTSTANDING!
- You BRIGHTEN the world around you!
- Thank you for all the LOVE & KINDNESS you show!
- You are very TALENTED!
- I LOVE our SILLY time together!
- You have a very BIG HEART!
- You did a GREAT JOB helping me! Thank you!
- THANK YOU!!!
- Praying for YOU!
- I am very THANKFUL for you!
These little messages of love and thankfulness are not just limited to children, they can spread happiness & joy to whomever they are given to!
To download & print the list above CLICK HERE!
PRINTABLE lunch box notes!
Here are 20 different printable cards for you! Just download & print! Printing on cardstock or gluing on to construction paper will help give them more weight.
Comment below with your love note ideas! We hope these ideas brighten your days as well! Please be sure to share your “little notes” success stories with us and any message ideas you have. We would love to hear from you & see some of your creations!
SHOP OUR TOP 8 CRAFT & DIY SUPPLIES
Here are our FAVORITE art & craft supplies that I always try to have on hand. These items will be used in countless craft and DIY projects that we will be sharing with you! I have added the shopping links to the products below so you can have these items on hand as well!
“MUST HAVE” CRAFTING SUPPLIES
1. Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint (extra bottles of white for the look of icing)
2. Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint by Plaid (even though it’s very inexpensive we have never had a problem with coverage)
3. Mod Podge Water-based Sealer, Glue & Decoupage Finish (gloss version) & (matte version)
4. Sculpey Polymer Clay – I could do an entire post just on the different things my kids create each week with this amazing clay!
5. Sharpie Permanent Markers– I use these often in my business and now find us using them quite a bit for our projects as well!
6. E-6000 Glue – Using this in a well-vented space for sure! But it works very well.
7. Burlap Roll 5 inches wide – Burlap is compostable which is just one reason why I use it in a variety of projects.
8. Jute Twine String– Biodegradable & environmentally friendly and used in dozens of household projects