If you are looking for a few fun Valentine’s Day paper games for KIDS this is it! 6 FREE printables of activity game sheets for kids! Added BONUS FREE printables including 60 Valentine’s cards and more!
Today, I will be sharing six printable Valentine’s Day KIDS activity pages with you! They are pages that you can print out right away or download & save for later!
I love that Valentine’s Day falls in the middle of one of our coldest and dreariest months here in the North Country. The festive shades of red, white & pink help to brighten our home during the long winter month.
In our home, we start right after the holidays making Valentine’s crafts and DIY projects. Many using items we already have on hand and repurposing items any chance we get!
My kid’s favorite activity is making handmade cards to mail or give to family & friends. I admit receiving a handmade love note is my absolute favorite!
Here is one of the crafts my son & I made last year Earth Friendly KIDS Art-Burlap Reusable Banner! that you may like to try!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases a small commission at no extra cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
Pin & save for later!
14 days of valentine’s notes for kids!
These printables can be used as part of a 14 day Valentine’s Day challenge. Just print and give one to your child with a quick love note written on them each day beginning February 1 till Valentine’s day!
For more FREE Printable Valentine’s Day cards just be sure to sign up below to be placed on our email list and you’ll receive free activity printables each month right in your inbox!
Just click on the photos or the button under them to download. Then print these kids activity sheets & Valentine cards for them to have fun with!
These sheets can be printed on cardstock & given to classmates or friends as Valentine’s themselves or in place of a candy treat.
1. Valentine’s day word search for kids!
Kids will search the letters to find the words listed on the bottom.
2. 10 printable valentine’s for kids!
Kids can cut these cards out to give to friends or family. These cards can also be used by parents to cut out and give to them!
More free Valentine’s Day PRINTABLES for KIDS!
For 6 printable Valentine’s day card sheets like these just sign up here and they are sent right to your inbox.
For printable notes or a list of different ideas for messages, you’ll find both on my post here 60 Thoughtful “Lunchbox Notes” for KIDS! With a free printable list of 60 ideas for messages and 2 printable pages of notes.
3. a-maze-ING VALENTINES DAY PRINTABLEs FOR KIDS
4. Word Scramble- VALENTINES DAY PRINTABLEs FOR KIDS!
5. Finish My Phrase-valentine’s day Printables for KIDS!
6. activity sheet- VALENTINES DAY PRINTABLEs FOR KIDS
you may also like
come join us!
SHOP OUR “TOP 10” cRaft & DIY SUPPLIES
Here are my FAVORITE art & craft supplies that I always try to have on hand. These items will be used in countless craft and DIY projects that we will be sharing with you! I have added the shopping links to the products below for your convenience.
Must have crafting supplies
1. Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint (extra bottles of white for the look of icing)
2. Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint by Plaid (even though it’s very inexpensive we have never had a problem with coverage)
3. Mod Podge Water-based Sealer, Glue & Decoupage Finish (gloss version) & (matte version)
4. Sculpey Polymer Clay – I could do an entire post just on the different things my kids create each week with this amazing clay!
5. Sharpie Permanent Markers– I use these often in my business and now find us using them quite a bit for our projects as well!
6. E-6000 Glue – Using this in a well-vented space for sure! But it works and works very well.
7. Burlap Roll 5 inches wide – Burlap is compostable which is one reason why I use it in a variety of projects you’ll see here on my blog.
8. Jute Twine String– Biodegradable & environmentally friendly and used in dozens of household projects
9. Chalk Paint Furniture & Craft Paint – My go-to paint to use for upcycling n repurposing items.
10. Kassa Watercolor Set – Painting Kit for Kids & Adults – Bundle Includes Water Brush Pen (3 Assorted Sizes), Water Color Paper (30 Sheets) & Watercolor Paint Set (21 Colors) – I can not say enough about the quality of this set – and it is mess-free!